Start growing your business with the safest, easiest and most
innovative products on the market to install!
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens after I register to become a DeckStar?
After you register to attend a training session you will recieve an email a few weeks prior to the event date with location and time details.
Attend a training session and you will be given details on your next steps to complete the process.
Is there a cost to becoming a DeckStar?
There is no costs associated to the DeckStars training. Sign up you and your team members and come for a fun filled day of training and networking. Lunch and refreshments are provided throughout the day.
Do I need to bring tools or work boots?
No, just bring yourself a pen and a notebook to take notes. There will be tools and products on site to use..
How many credits apply towards my Builder Liscence in British Columbia?
BC Housing is offering 4.5 CPD points for taking this course towards your contractor license in British Columbia Canada.
What if there is no training scheduled in my area?
If you do not see your city listed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will connect you with one of our Territory Managers to work with you on becoming a Certified Deck Star.
What are the benefits to becoming a DeckStar?
Becoming a DeckStar will help strengthen your brand and we will help grow your market share.
Some of the benefits of becoming a DeckStar include:
- Become the “Go-To Pro” in your market
- Get qualified residential and multifamily leads
- Hands-on training & direct manufacturer support
- Learn strategies to help build your business
- Be involved in product reviews and testing.
- Improved credibility to homeowners as Certified Professional Installer
- Profile page on DeckStars.com consumer site
- TV and media opportunities!
Preparation after I complete training
After you complete your training you will need the following:
Proper insurances in place.
Proper registered business.
Website and social media.
Complete welcome package from Regal
What support do I get as a DeckStar?
There are many benefits to being a DeckStar such as:
- Hands-on training.
- Direct customer service support.
- Handhelds, tool kit, brochures, planners, etc…
- Marketing support (Decals, certification logo’s to use on stationary, website listing, swag etc)
- Continuous ongoing training to keep teams updated on new products
- Lead generation
- Personalized microsite to showcase projects
- Quoting support
- Personalized quoting software